CMS, Blogs & Portals
Content Management Systems or CMS is a software package that facilitates the creation, publishing, distribution, organization and management of online content.
A CMS not only creates the structure of how information (articles, video, design elements and images) will be presented, it gives all of the tools for populating a website. A CMS assists the web editor by providing tools for the creation of content, the publishing of the content, and, ultimately to archiving and storing the content.
Depending on the client's needs and staffing, the CMS can be designed for use by a highly technical webmaster or can be so simple and intuitive that even the most technologically challenged editors can use it effectively.
Bruno Opitz is able to work with numerous Content Management Systems, including:
• Suitable for simple content informational sites, blogs and standard professional sites.
• Fast to set up sites
• Large community supporting it and updating the code.
• Open source and widely used across the web.
• Good for very simple ecommerce (1-3 products)
• Open source ecommerce solution
• Has robust number of features with default functionality
• Excellent SEO capabilities
• Supports multiple languages (namely localization)
• Works with variety of payment systems and shipping vendors
• Open source and widely used
• For simple Informational Sites and Corporate Sites
• Many modules and extensions which allows the site to be built for any functionality
• Large community of developers supporting and innovating
• Fast to set up
• Can be strong in SEO